Job Title : Sous Chef
Location: Orlando, FL
Our restaurant client is seeking a talented Sous Chef for this award-winning concept that is perfectly located in a charming and lively residential area known for it’s stylish, classic feel.
Job Duties including, but not limited to:
• Work the line during service most nights, alongside Chef, other Sous chef and line cooks
• Develop and implement new menu items
• Leads kitchen team in Chef's absence
• Hires and trains new kitchen employees to restaurant and kitchen standards
• Display a positive attitude and lead by example
• Manage staff and hold them to standards while demonstrating those standards through own work
• Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
• Coordinates with restaurant management team on supply ordering, budget, and kitchen efficiency and staffing
• Responsible for ordering products from various vendors as needed
• Manage nightly side work, and maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities
Sous Chef Skills and Qualifications:
Formal culinary training preferred, 3+ years restaurant experience, knowledge of restaurant regulations, management experience, strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, self-motivated, creative problem-solving skills, strong verbal and written cmmunication skills, exceptional customer-service skills
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please send us an email with your resume attached. One of our recruiters will follow up with more information on this position and how we can help you advance your career.
Not interested? Well, who do you know? $400 referral fee paid upon placement!
If you're curious about exciting new options that may be available in your area or anywhere in the country, we can confidentially send you current options for restaurants that are looking to hire today! There are opportunities for growth and advancement in all the concepts we work with.