Sous Chef– $50K to $66K – Plus up to $10K bonus National Restaurant Company Opportunity
- Full Time
Our first restaurant opened in 1996 in Monterey California. We’ve since grown to include many notable locations throughout the US. We are a small chain of seafood restaurants committed to providing a casual atmosphere where everyone can enjoy a great meal and have some fun too. Food is our hero but, we make food that not only makes us proud, but make you want to come back.
Our culture motivates employees to achieve their full potential. They're challenged to improve through leadership, focus, intensity, and persistence — and to create a work environment of pride, honesty, integrity and loyalty. Innovative training programs designed to strengthen the Company's management foundation also encourage employees toward career growth.
The Sous Chef will:
- Build, train, and lead a strong team
- Reports to the Executive Chef
- Uphold high standards of recipes, food production and presentation
- Maintain profitable operations
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Fun upbeat work environment
- Strong Growth Opportunity
- Part of one of the largest Restaurant Groups in the country
- Employee Dining Discount
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities (Chef $110K)
The Sous Chef role comes with a stellar base salary and bonus of up to $66K, plus benefits (medical, dental, 401K, 2 weeks’ vacation) and huge growth opportunity.
If you’re currently working with an EHS recruiter/career adviser, please contact them directly for more information on this fantastic opportunity. If you’re not currently working with EHS, please give us a ring at 941-926-1902 or send us an email. One of our recruiters will follow up with more information on this position and how we can help you advance your career.
We look forward to working with you! *CA