Senior Director of Training and Leadership
Senior Director of Training and Leadership.
$125 – $175 + $20k depends on person/ level bonus
Must be Orlando based, employed coming from a successful, reputable brand
Approx - 8 days travel a month
Must have New Restaurant Opening, Instruct Design and Leadership Development at all Levels Exec to Team Member
- The Senior Director of Training and Leadership Development directs the design, planning and implementation of corporate and operational training programs, policies, and procedures.
- This individual identifies operational needs thought various levels of feedback regarding food, service and sanitation. Develops, approves and implements new training techniques and suggests enhancements to the existing training programs.
- This individual also oversees relationships with vendors to ensure employee participation in training and learning/development programs.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selects, trains and develops internal training program to support the creation and delivery of training programs for both hourly, management and Restaurant Support Center. This includes Train the Trainer strategies.
- Develops and supports the Training Instructional Design Team, to include operational and other stakeholders at key points, to ensure alignment.
- Develops training programs that focus on technical and leadership skills, utilizing the most effective training methods.
- Conducts needs assessments for both staff productivity and leadership development.
- Develops, implements and maintains a Management Orientation Program to introduce new Managers to the expected leadership behaviors and management skills.
- Facilitates at the New Manager Training Workshops, as well as at Regional Manager Meetings and General Manager Conferences.
- Facilitates the delivery of training programs.
- Develops and maintains the annual Training Calendar.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Develops proposals/business cases for new programs and gains sponsorship and support from stakeholders.
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development programs are strategically linked to the organization’s mission, vision and strategic plan.
- Manages program development and implementation prioritization and communication strategy.
- Holds Training Team accountable to a service level that exceeds expectations, when servicing internal and external customers, achieving business objective goals and their own development paths.
- Partners with the Leadership Team to determine the development needs in the organization.
- Coaches Managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of others.
- Analyzes and implements process improvement, based on participant feedback.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Creates and manages the Training Departments annual budget, which includes, but is not limited to the Manager-in-Training and the New Restaurant Opening budgets.
- Actively participates in New Restaurant Openings (NRO) with the training teams, to ensure the highest quality of training for newly hired staff.
Minimum of 7 years of progressive increased responsibility in a training and development role.
Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Proven background in successful training initiatives that have provided an ROI to the business.
Send Application to firstname.lastname@example.org