Restaurant Manager– 45K to 60K – plus 8K bonus Hot Concept / Trendy Restaurant – Tampa Bay, FL
A Florida-based restaurant company has a career-building opportunity for a Restaurant Manager
The restaurant and brewery serve unique foods and spirits by fusing elements from a rich variety of Native American and multicultural influences, including those of European explorers. The menu features items indigenous to this area’s waters and farms.
This is a new concept from Florida’s oldest restaurant chain. This is the Rustic-chic site for native Floridian fare, with barbacoa grilling & house-brewed beers. This is a branch of a long-standing local chain dating back to 1905
The Restaurant Manager will:
- Build, train, and lead a strong team
- High Volume background $6-10M
- Ensure the upmost quality and consistency in food and service
- Work with the General Manager
- P & L Knowledge
- Cool-Hot Trendy concept with growth opportunities
- Brewhouse with unique opportunity to learn this side of the business
- Multiple Opportunities down the road with other concepts and growth
- Earn your way to become a GM, $110k total compensation.
The Restaurant Manager’s role comes with a stellar base salary and a bonus of up to $45k to 60K, plus benefits (medical, dental, 401K, 2 weeks’ vacation) and huge growth opportunity.