Restaurant General Managers – $55K to $70K – Bonus $12-20K
A full-service restaurant that highlights the best of the best in American fare. They love to brag on the fact that everything is made daily in their scratch kitchens and served in a restaurant that has a warm neighborhood feel with a contemporary twist. They have locations in multiple states but never, ever use the word 'chain' around our owners. Our mission is to create a neighborhood feel in every one of our restaurants.
Essential job functions for the Restaurant General Manager:
- Providing leadership to team members - Restaurant General Managers are role models with strong leadership skills.
- Drive Sales – Identify local opportunities to increase sales & provide excellent guest service
- Control Costs – Restaurant General Managers are responsible for managing P&L, budgets, inventory, and ordering.
- Provide Excellent Food Standards – Restaurant General Managers ensure that our food is the best possible product & presentation.
To be considered for the Restaurant General Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Five years of GM experience operating a scratch kitchen
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to develop and sustain a high performing team.
- Ability to build relationships and foster a positive and friendly environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing
- Medical, dental and life
- 401-K Plan