General Manager Opportunity of a Lifetime
Hello Colorado Hospitality leaders;
Immediate Opportunity of a lifetime in the Colorado Rockies!
Very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Currently, we are looking for a seasoned General Manager who loves Spring Time in the Rockies!!! Do you enjoy the mountain life, outdoor activity, a short walk to your favorite fishing spot, hiking up a fourteener, knowing your neighbors, all while running the best Restaurant within miles? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!!, This is not in one of the ridiculously expensive ski resorts, but rather in a White-Water Rafting, fishing, hiking, picturesque town with more fourteeners than you know what to do with.
The establishment is located in the beautiful Rocky Mountains west of Colorado Springs. Because this is not a Ski Resort cost of housing is much more reasonable especially this time of year and we want to HIRE NOW. This fun establishment is a family owned Restaurant, Bar, Entertainment venue and has been growing exponentially over the past few years. The owners are looking for the right person to continue this growth and allow them some time away.
The General Manager will be responsible for hiring and developing the staff, including the possible addition of an Event/Music Manager to assist with the live entertainment side of the business. The GM will work directly with the owners to ensure all aspects of quality are up to par. The General Manager will also be closely monitoring and managing financials to meet or exceed budget expectations and will focus on achieving and maintaining optimal restaurant performance at all times, from food and beverage quality to service levels to exceeding guest expectations.
The right candidate will possess the following attributes.
- 3-5 years in management capacity in a restaurant or hospitality industry
- Proven leadership ability - you can furnish references who will attest to success with staff development and motivation
- Organization - you follow through, get things done, and make things happen
- Professionalism - you can remain composed and focused in challenging situations, and humble when taking directions from owners
- Hands-on management style - you aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved
- Develop and inspire a management team of 7 and up to 70 hourly employees.
- Strong financial ability
- Ability to create a fun environment for guests and staff
- Self-motivated and highly energetic
- Great organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of live music bookings and staging a plus
Please send us your resume as this opportunity may not last long.