General Manager – $50K to $65K - Growing Florida Restaurant Group / Breakfast Concept
- Full Time
A Florida-based restaurant company – One of our favorite EHS clients– has a career-building opportunity for a General Manager.
The concept’s parent company is a nationally recognizable full-service restaurant known for its high-quality, fresh, and creative menu operating 24 hours a day. Seeking an Assistant Manager who is experienced in a management-level role with hands-on experience in both the front- and the back-of-house is ideal. Breakfast experience is key. Training program 10 weeks, some over night shifts expected.
This company boasts a family of concepts that are well-known and well-loved. It offers a work environment that thrives on systems while leaving room for creativity and innovation.
The General Manager will:
- Help maintain overall operational excellence at their location
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members
- Drive and support business goals
- Promote a safe, clean, and collaborative workplace
- Maintain food quality, consistency, and excellence using established recipes (Kitchen Manager focus)
- A guest-focused approach to work
- An understanding of the balance between speed + quality of service and product
- Managing Partner Opportunities
- Opportunity for growth to DM $85K
The General Manager role comes with a stellar base salary and bonus of up to $50k to 65K, plus benefits (medical, dental, 401K, 2 weeks’ vacation) and huge growth opportunity.
If you’re currently working with an EHS recruiter/career adviser, please contact them directly for more information on this fantastic opportunity. If you’re not currently working with EHS, please give us a ring at 941-926-1902 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our recruiters will follow up with more information on this position and how we can help you advance your career. *CA