FULL-SERVICE RESTAURANT MANAGER
EHS HOSPITALITY is currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for a FULL-SERVICE RESTAURANT MANAGER. Salary is $55-60K with 8 weeks training in Overland Park
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Because life’s too short to eat mediocre food. We’re still able to offer amazing value due to our size and volume, which puts us in a bit of a sweet spot—our pricing tends to compete with more casual restaurants, while our vibe and food quality is what you’d expect from classier joints.
ABOUT THE JOB
To be considered for the Restaurant Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Prior FULL-SERVICE Restaurant experience is an absolute must
• KITCHEN experience is a must!
• Strong decision-making skills with the ability to develop and sustain a high performing team.
• Ability to build relationships and foster a positive and friendly environment.
• Five years of restaurant leadership experience
• Stable work history. No more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years.
Please forward your resume for consideration. We will be in touch if we see the potential for a good match. Thank you!