Food Service General Manager
America Largest Institutional Food Service Company is looking for a General Manager
Des Moines, Iowa $70,000 to $85,000 Plus bonus ($30K) and Benefits
Someone who can deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. Monday through Friday week.
If you are passionate about providing the best possible service to our clients, then we want you to join our team and make a difference today!
Responsible for the overall operation and cost-effective management of multiple Food-Service Units for one of our National Account Clients in Des Moines IA.
- Well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success
- Take ownership of the operation and ensure operation meets all timelines for service
- Financials including planning, budget development and analysis, and financial reporting
- Is proactive and positive;
- Demonstrate initiative and good judgement in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates
- Audit units to ensure conformance with the Company, government and agency standards, regulations and codes regarding food storage, preparation, sanitation and record keeping
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus five to seven years of directly related experience preferred
- Good knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, marketing and presentation
- P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Multi-unit management experience required
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels
- Proficient with MS Office Suite as well as web-based applications
We work with exciting companies and in interesting locations? Come grow your career.