Executive Chef– 65K 75K – Plus bonus of 15K Oldest Spanish Restaurant in Tampa, Florida
A Florida-based restaurant company has a career-building opportunity for an Executive Chef.
Florida's oldest restaurant, featuring Cuban cuisine and seafood and a Spanish flamenco show. This is the Traditional Spanish restaurant, a branch of a long-standing local chain dating back to 1905
The Executive Chef will:
- Build, train, and lead a strong team
- High Volume background $6-10M (REQUIRED)
- Insure the upmost quality and consistency in food and service
- Work with the owners
- P & L Knowledge, Food cost, local source knowledge and inventory
- Scratch kitchen with a history of excellence
- Top Rated Florida Restaurant
- GM’s and Chefs take annual trips (this year it was to Italy with their spouses)
- Opportunities to grow with this and other concepts
- Earn your way to grow to $110k total compensation.
The Executive Chef’s role comes with a stellar base salary and bonus of up to $80k to 90K, plus benefits (medical, dental, 401K, 2 weeks’ vacation) and huge growth opportunity.