A Indianapolis- based restaurant company- has a career building opportunity for a General Manager.
This restaurant group believes it all goes back to the guests. They choose restaurant concepts to fit the needs of the communities they serve. This concept reflects the fun and excitement of the urban dweller who appreciates gourmet burgers and craft beer. A full- service trendy American style grill. Just opened their 9 restaurants with one more opening soon. Part of a growing tri-state restaurant group, with twenty- seven restaurants, 13 concepts and nothing but sustainable, consistent growth. If you want to be part of an organization that takes pride in serving dishes using local ingredients to create a thoughtful, artistic presentation. Look no further!
The General Manager will:
- Supervise the daily operations to optimize profits
- Uphold high customer service standards and ensure an unforgettable guest experience
- Passion for coaching, training, and developing one’s team
- Enhanced, hands-on leadership skills.
- Cool-Hot Trendy concept with growth opportunities
- Multi-Unit Opportunities down the road
- Growth of 3-5 restaurants a year/ Multiple concepts available for growth
- 27 restaurants,13 concepts
- Three to five years of previous General Manager experience in an upscale full service restaurant
- Ability to provide excellent professional references from former supervisors.
75k base and bonus plus benefits (medical, dental, 401K, 2 weeks’ vacation) and huge growth opportunity.
If you’re currently working with an EHS recruiter/career adviser, please contact them directly for more information on this fantastic opportunity. If you’re not currently working with EHS, please send me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!