Breakfast Managers needed $40K-$45K Orlando and surrounding regions, including the entire state of Florida.
It's probably been a while since we've talked and maybe things have changed. We get to a point in our lives where, in this industry, we look for stability. It can be hard to find but moving every 18-24 months is not a path to retirement.
I am looking in Florida for Breakfast Managers. $45K to start but the opportunity to grow with a company that's been around for 54 years is worth a look. GMs are making $70K plus bonus. If we've worked together in the past and I know you have the integrity, accountability and the level of innovation to provide the excellence I need for these positions.
Some locations are 24 hours, 24 hours on weekends only and not 24 hour stores.
• Help maintain overall operational excellence at their location
• Provide leadership and guidance to team members
• Drive and support business goals
• Promote a safe, clean, and collaborative workplace
• Maintain food quality, consistency, and excellence using established recipes (Kitchen Manager focus)
• A guest-focused approach to work
• An understanding of the balance between speed + quality of service and product
• Opportunity for growth to GM, $65K total package
• Managing Partner Opportunities, 85K total package
The Assistant Manager role comes with a stellar base salary and bonus of up to $40 -45K, plus benefits (medical, dental, 401K, 2 weeks’ vacation) and huge growth opportunity.
Think you're ready?
Send resumes to Jkolakowski@ehshospitality.com