Exciting East Coast Seafood Concept Expanding West!! Assistant Generals to move quickly into GM roles!
- Full Time
An east coast based restaurant company has a career-building opportunity for an Assistant General Manager in San Francisco.
First store opened its doors in the East Village in New York City in 2009 with the vision of supporting and giving back to local communities. This concept serves traceable, sustainable seafood to guests across the country. Working directly with fishermen to hand pick the best seafood cutting out the middleman. This concept serves seafood straight from the source, prepared pure and simple. The concept pairs their seafood options with chowders and bisques, Maine-style sides, local desserts, natural sodas, and local microbrew!
The Assistant General Manager will:
- Assist in building, training, and leading a strong team
- Insure the upmost quality and consistency in food and service
- Be developed into a General Manager
- Will have responsibility and be taught P & L
- Cool-Hot Trendy concept with tons of growth opportunities
- 43 locations in 9 states and international locations in Japan and Taiwan
- 40-45hr max work week with no late night hours
- 3-5 restaurants in the next 2 years
- Certified B Corporation
Be developed into a General manager, this comes with a stellar base salary of $70-75K, 20% bonus, plus benefits (medical, dental, 401K, phone and more) and huge growth opportunity.
Please give us a ring at 916-295-9828 or send an email