It’s bad form to cut it, worse form to twirl the huge ball and worst form to slurp up the one that tried to get away
Ever get hot pizza stuck to the roof of your mouth• Or pulled the toppings off in a clump right into your lap?
• French onion soup (see French Onion Soup Technique)
This is the one soup that should come with a knife and a fork . . .
• Most expensive item on the menu
You don’t want to be an asterisk on an expense report ?
• Least expensive item on the menu
That includes anything on the kids menu, even if you still love chicken fingers . . .
• Any fish with the head or bones still attached
“Hey waiter, I think the chef forgot to skin and clean this here fish!”
• Any food that requires you to lick your fingers when you are finished
“Them there were da best ribs I’ve ever eaten . . .”
• Any food that requires a bib
Even if the little lobster bib does match your suit . . .
• Any food in a foreign language, unless you are 100% sure of the pronunciation “Hey there, garcon, I’ll have one of them there fillet mig-nons . . .”
• Any food you are not sure how to eat Artichokes come to mind . . .